For many years, SaddleBrooke Community Outreach (SBCO) has provided Christmas gifts and clothing to families in the Tri-Community area and to children on the San Carlos Apache Indian Reservation. This year, the need is greater than ever. Through the generosity of SaddleBrooke and SaddleBrooke Ranch residents, gifts and clothing on family wish lists will again be purchased.
While several units within SaddleBrooke and SaddleBrooke Ranch have always been a part of these projects, we hope more units will join in this sharing opportunity in 2023. Please contribute by Wednesday, November 15.
When contributing, it is important that you specify either “Adopt-a-Family” or “Adopt-a-Child” on your donation.
- Adopt-a-Family provides gifts to children and families in Mammoth, San Manuel and Oracle.
- Adopt-a-Child provides gifts to children on the San Carlos Apache Indian Reservation.
Three Ways to Contribute
- By credit card online at SBCO (community-outreach.org) by clicking the “Adopt-a-Family” or “Adopt-a-Child” button on the lower center of the Home page, then clicking “Click Here to Donate Online” and filling in the information on the Donation page (including your unit number).
- Send or take a check payable to SBCO (with “Adopt-a-Family” or “Adopt-a-Child” and your unit noted on the check) directly to the SBCO office (6367 E. SaddleBrooke Blvd., Suite L / (520) 825-3302). The office is open from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- If you have a representative that is coordinating the Adopt-a-Family or Adopt-a-Child program for your unit, you may give the check to your representative.
One hundred percent of the money donated will be used to purchase gifts for needy families and children. There is no overhead charge for this project. Your contributions are tax deductible. The tax ID for SaddleBrooke Community Outreach is 86-0843458. A receipt will be mailed to you.
Thank you in advance for your generous contribution!
For more information or to volunteer to help, email Kim Seales at email@example.com.